My personal message to all:
I enjoy photographing people in candid, outdoor and serious environments. There is nothing better than natural light. Why not take the good old outdoors to provide tons of options. I have found numerous outdoor locations. I do have a few locations that are indoors as well. I desire people to be comfortable and enjoy their photo session(s). I desire people to be themselves. I desire people to be satisfied. "Memorable - Photography" SBC Images
Outdoor Site Locations
Listed (Left Side Bar) are various outdoor site locations I've found to be nice for photo shoots and offer a wide variety for different tastes. You may choose one of these locations or one of your own. Check back later for new locations. Thank you!!!
Random Season Photo's
I will be posting random photo's for each season throughout the year that I enjoyed shooting. Hope all will enjoy. Also, check out my Nature Album and Slideshow tabs on the
'Right Side Bar'.
 |
| Squaw Peak Road w/ Utah lake in Background |
 |
| Aspen Grove w/ Timp in Background |